- Torex Semiconductor Ltd.
- - Torex is a leading provider of CMOS power management ICs targeted toward battery powered and energy efficient applications. Torex specializes in CMOS analog technology, with LDO voltage regulators, voltage detectors and DC/DC converters making up our core product offering. Using laser trimming, we are able to offer 1% and 2% accuracy devices. Many of our devices are available in 0.05V increments.
Additional Torex products include charge pump ICs, Multi-Chip Modules, Mosfets, op amps, oscillators, PLL clock generator ICs, Schottky barrier diodes, battery charger ICs, Hall Effect ICs and load switches.
Torex offers a unique GO "Green Operation" energy saving function. Many of our devices are able to automatically or manually switch between high speed mode and power save mode depending upon the load current.
Torex offers some of the smallest packages in the world. All of our devices are RoHS compliant, and our complete product line-up will also be halogen and antimony free by 2Q 2010.
Request Quote Form >
- Integrated Circuits (ICs)
- PMIC - Voltage Regulators - Linear
- PMIC - Voltage Regulators - DC DC Switching Regulators
- PMIC - Voltage Regulators - DC DC Switching Controllers
- PMIC - Supervisors
- PMIC - Power Distribution Switches, Load Drivers
- PMIC - LED Drivers
- PMIC - Battery Chargers
- Logic - Signal Switches, Multiplexers, Decoders
- Logic - Gates and Inverters
- Logic - Flip Flops
- Logic - Buffers, Drivers, Receivers, Transceivers
- Linear - Amplifiers - Instrumentation, OP Amps, Buffer Amps
- Interface - Analog Switches, Multiplexers, Demultiplexers
- RF/IF and RFID
- RF Amplifiers
- Discrete Semiconductor Products
- Transistors - FETs, MOSFETs - Single
- Diodes - Rectifiers - Single